Hands up who loves shopping?
Ok. Who loves online shopping?
Its just so easy but beware the pitfalls of online shopping.
Here are a few tips or things to think about just before you give out your credit card details online …
1. Is this a reputable company? Check out their About Us Page
2. Are they overseas or in Australia? – check their contact us page to find out where your item is coming from. It may take days, weeks or months.
3. Do they have a terms and conditions page? All shopping websites must have a legitimate terms and conditions page and these should be reasonable. see our Terms and Conditions
4. Do they have a returns policy? Customers have a right to be able to return an item if it is broken, damaged or unsuitable for purpose. Make sure they have a reasonable returns policy. This should also be an easy process. see our Returns and Exchanges Policy
5. Do they have any other online presence? Like a Facebook page, Instagram or Blog where you can get a better feel that they actually exist and are reputable? Search for feedback, testimonials or reviews for a particular company if you want to check what other people’s experiences have been like.
6. Do they take PayPal as a payment option? – This is vital if you’re not 100% sure. If there is a problem and you don’t receive your item, PayPal’s policy is to refund the customer in full, so there’s much less risk in paying via PayPal.
Visit our retail website now: www.beachabodeliving.com.au